Some people are nasty people....!


I know that honesty is the best policy, particularly on the Internet...so - before somebody thinks they've made a great discovery or even tries "menacing" me with the things, I felt that it would be better to inform you, myself, about the existence of these pictures.
Somebody thought it would be "amusing" to put some intimate photos of mr. le Marquis (iwmpop) onto the Internet.
I inform you herewith, that thes nude photos were taken WITHOUT my permission, and were also published without my permission.
There will be punitive action taken in the near future, 


So none of you are surprised by possible further publications, I advise you to follow this link:   
(or just click on the title above)

Thank you for your understanding. 

**********
iwmpop (mr le marquis)   -    Vauvert, France   -    March 2011

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?