Happens now and then.....

Well - I've been having fun, something or somebody called:
 josedominici@hotmail.com             -   posted a thing on one of my Weblog-spots! Something about tracing a birth certificate or something - should have been a death certificate - his! 
This meant I had to change all my passwords - on everything, and all had to be different! 
Like I said - life's just a bunch of roses....
***********

Ben - je me suis bien amusé! Quelque choses, ou quelques-uns sous le nom de:  josedominici@hotmail.com 
est arrivé de craquer une de mes "mots de passe" pour mes Weblog-spots. Quelques choses sur le sujet d'un certificat de naissance qu'on cherchait! Cela aurait pu être mieux si on avez cherchait un certificat de décès - le sien...!
Donc - j'étais obligé aller changer tous mes mots de passe - partout! 
Eh oui - la vie est belle.......!
*********** 
But.....don't forget......
Mais...n'oubliez pas......    - La vérité sort toujours.....

(iwmpop (mrlemarquis)       -         Vauvert,France        -       Juin/June 2011



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?