Peanuts are shaped like zeros as well......

    161,000,000.00........now - let's see if I got that right!
Enough zero's....?  
Yes....actually a little bit more than that, but who's splitting hairs...? The fact is that "zero" is a very important little digit and even more important as a word. A strange digit and word, because without it, you've got nothing, or almost, and WITH it - well, it's the same.....
Some people even say it doesn't exist, so how can anyone "start at zero"....but I suspect that a Scottish couple are more than pleased to see so many "zero's" on a cheque in their name, and are probably looking forward immensely to starting life at zero.... .......well - good luck to them. They will undoubtedly be able to cope with all the new found friends, or those friends who pop up from their old lives, I hope they will be able to cope with a couple of them particularly well - The tax man and the banker.....although I suspect that the banker and his bank will find no difficulty in accepting the cheque for cashing purposes, unlike mine, and there will also be a long line of  lawyers and solicitors who WILL suddenly be able to do their job, unlike my latest experience....but then - my little cheque didn't have quite as many "zero's" in it. In fact it didn't have any......!
On the other hand, what do you do with an amount of this nature.....at least I have the pleasure of waiting anxiously to see something appearing on my bank account...sometime...and it's all planned anyway! At least I don't have the headache of wondering which exotic part of the world my 3rd or 4th house, not home, should be in....nor how I can jump from one luxurious car to another - without killing myself ...and others!
So many difficult decisions have been taken off my shoulders, so maybe that's the advantage of NOT having all those zero's........I can still make decisions...logically, knowing that nobody is after my money....so ......here with the logic!
Mind you - I'd still have liked to have had the chance to try the other way....the one with all those zeros.....so unimportant!
Well - I'll never get the chance, so I'll just hope I can have a little try with what I do get - when I get it...if ever I get it.....!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?