...Well - I hope not, but at least I'm starting to see a "lightening" of the colours at the end of the tunnel, after months of differing shades..
It's taken me from France to Scotland..to USA...even to Germany and Switzerland...through the murky quagmires of the dirtiest of professions,...and bankers...and politicians....and DENTISTS....!
It's pulled me through "family" resentments and little quarrels, it's taken me to all those places where other people ALWAYS know better......and - I'm STILL seeing some light coming through

...Well - I always do, and sorry though I am for those who didn't think that, if there's any profit I intend to keep it for other worthy causes.
Even the fact of making an error here and there makes the experience of finally seeing light - somewhere - worth aiming for.......with care!

So - who knows, maybe I'll be able to get back to doing some amusing stuff in the near future....Holidays are over, 'cept they never were holidays, they were days, weeks and months of the hardest and most difficult and often frustrating period of life.
I can do without them now, although I know there are others just waiting, somewhere round the bend.....
Well I'll have to deal with them when they get here.....
....and there will probably be enough of them!
So....all those doubters, all those "false tongues", all those "helpful-told you so-friends and family".........IMAGINE......


Don't forget to drop on bye from next week - service should be back to normal by then, at least for a while........Better get things ready all the same.......


Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?