I'm not talking about it this year....!


No - I'm not going to talk about it this year, or any other year....no more....it's too stupid!
The only thing I like about the 31st of October is the fact that it is the end of the month - so....IT'S PAYDAY....!
same nationality-same thoughts!
Yes - I love pumpkin purée, mixed up with lots of butter and fresh cream, no I don't like candies......sticking my head in a bucket of water (ice cold in general) to go "apple dunking", or trying to eat apples covered in jam dangling on a string are not among my serious activities, and if I want to cover my beautiful body with a white sheet, then I'll do it whenever I want to, after joining a drag club or something - or when I go to bed!  
No - I think I'll just go to my online bank and make sure my pensions have arrived, count them and make sure just how much I'm going to save by NOT participating in what I'm not going to talk about anymore!
So.....please don't come ringing my doorbell, there are no candies......and if you smear my door with sticky flour and water, I'LL SUE YA....!
Yep - I'm a miserable old B*****D - ain't I? and...that's the way I like it.....!

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?