You wonder why I spent so much time at my PC?

Have you noticed what a load of crap 90% of people are nowadays? And you ask why I spend so much time with my PC!
Smiley from the sMirC-series. spent
Smiley from the sMirC-series. spent (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
My PC does, more or less, things in a correct way, with no ulterior motive, with no secondary thoughts, and without raving on, behind my back, when I have stopped.
The latest beauty is something which has just come out (here in the area) about yours truly! My only motive, apparantly, in inviting people as I did (but absolutely no longer will do) was to be invited in my turn!
Strangely enough, this came from somebody who I invited often, simply because I knew he/she COULD NOT invite others to his/her home, for many and varied reasons. Whether he/she would want to invite or not, never crossed my mind, for I knew he/she COULDN'T!!
My simple thought, as so often, was "why were he/she obliged to miss out on social life because of their problems?"
Now I know it's a lot deeper than that, and in between, I also know that a lot of other people think the same.
Well - I've got news for them - you can all stop the back-kniving, you can all go and get stuffed, you are all turds, you all merit the future treatment I shall deliver, complete ignorance of your presence, your existence and your malheurs. The same treatment which will, in the future, be reserved for all and sundry, since I don't think it is worth the effort to find out who is in the 90% group, and who is in the 10% group.
In the future, I shall re-act and not act, to any situation, and that in the most negative fashion possible.
Unfortunate for the members of the 10% group, but unavoidable I'm afraid, nowadays.
The blogspots are equipped with a "keep as draft" function, and this one will be kept for some time, so as to be able to add to it.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?