In the future.

...It's a fact - things don't always go as you wish!
Since November, I've been fighting along with various heart problems, and this is proving more difficult than anyone expected, Doctors or Patient.


This now is a new situation dealing with 


defibrilators (not pacemakers) and a new package of medicaments that should go


 with them. Difficult to find the correct dosage and mixture, so I'm often having 


small and large electro shocks which do save my life, but also leave me feeling


 like death, and apart from the "Urgency" units where they put you on drips for a


 few days then send you home, the only chance is trying the different 


medicaments and dosage/mixture. This can lead to sickness (nausea) and worse. 


I went this morning and they checked everything again but found nothing. 


Probably 


medicamental problem, so I'll have to persevere. 


And I will........... just as long as I can!




Added to the problems is the fact that my wife Tina Concetta Marzocca is now present and installed with me in France.
It's what we both want, but we didn't count on the cardiac problems, and it is very difficult.
Lack of language amongst other things make it difficult for Tina to be a part of my "recovery" although we both try our damnedest.
We have no thoughts of any break up or whatever, we WILL stay together up till the end, whenever that may be- that is our swear word and absolute, firm - absolute and total decision.
The problem is that it does make life very difficult because travel is not easy - indeed certain types of travel won't be possible for quite a long time.

All this is partly, a large part, of the reason that I am unable to concentrate on my Blogs and other Sites.

I hope you will all understand.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?