A tribute.......

http://amarzoccaseurope.blogspot.fr/

I feel a little tribute is required for the author of this blog, both for her blog and for her amazingly good and extensive help and assistance to me over this last 6 months or so, an amazingly difficult period in my life.
Without her help, I would, without doubt, no longer exist.
It is very difficult for somebody like myself, totally habituated to organising, arranging everything, to suddenly be incapable of doing practically anything in my own life, and only the fantastic help of someone I love and who loves me could possibly get me over, if I get over, this terrible phase in my life.
I am sometimes a really awkward patient, the nature of things make me impatient and irritable, and Tina Concetta appreciates this, and I always try to apologise as quickly as I can. It's not an excuse, I know, but illness often changes people at given times and occasions, and not many people appreciate this.
I do, with Tina, some of the experiences she has had since arriving 6 months or so ago would have been the totality of other people's lives experience, and she has supported it, both physically - but particularly mentally. I will never forget her attentions and will always try to do the same thing for and to her.
This Blog (link above) gives you only an indication of the attention, care, assistance and help she has given and is still giving me. Yes, just for the record - she is my "Universal Heir" (I don't have much but it's hers - after all the damned taxes etc) but that has nothing to do with her reasons, and due to various Pension restrictions, I am not permitted to marry her, as she is aware, but that doesn't stop me from stating simple truths like the fact that I love her intensely, I am more than grateful to her and - if I could, then I would marry her tomorrow!
All I want to do with these few words is set the record straight, and state clearly that if ever (God forbid) Tina, in her turn, has needs of assistance and help, then I will do my absolute best to be there at her side. Her family will help her also, I know, but in the first line, I feel that - if I can, then that is my job and I intend to do it! I hope and pray we can arrange this French side to our satisfaction, even if it takes and is taking a long time, but I certainly am prepared to move heaven, earth, lawyers and newspapers, if necessary  - to obtain the small number of things required for you, here in France, to make your life easier and safer and simpler - permanently......!
Thank you, Tina Concetta Marzocca-Mitchell - you know my real - deeper feelings, and be assured, they never change despite the occasional outbreak from me or occasional strain between us.
We both know our feelings regarding each other, and I - for one - am not ashamed to state them openly and publicly.

I love you, and thank you for all your help, assistance and love.


Ian W. Mitchell (Mr le Marquis du Galipot) to his wife La Marquise du Galipot, Tina Concetta Marzocca.


 

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?