Today........

OK - this morning I'm up!
Don't really know yet what that means except I've not had a dizzy spell yet!
Every day is really like a lottery all day long! Yesterday for example I was doing ok when suddenly I had just a little attack...little or not, it still is disturbing because you don't know what is going to happen at the start!
Still - for the moment it seems to be ok. We have nothing we must do today, for a change, can be dodgy for me, because I tend to look for things to do on days like that, and then suddenly - BANG....! I'll just have to try to change that! Well - it hasn't been cancelled just yet, but I think bed will play quite a role! Whenever I feel a bit strange, I lie down. It seems that - in that way - I can avoid a full attack and just try to get things back on an even keel for the day.
Finally, let me say (for the day) - I was able to walk down the stairs (all 42 of them) and back up (yep - same again, different direction) pick up the mail, and didn't have a problem...! I don't know if it means a lot, but - it's a start......
AND.....I was able to do it and watch my favourite series as well:  

What a good day, both upstairs and downstairs!

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?