Oh my God 2!

Chez mr.le Marquis du Galipot.
Anyway - oh my god 1 was a mistake!
What I wanted to say was this: Oh my God! looks like they've changed something in my absence - or is it because I've kicked off the old Windows 98 and booked in (finally) the possibly more modern Windows 98?
In any case, I fooled you - I got my things re-set up quicker than I thought!
I'm still the only one in the world who has a sort of mixture French/English, both on the keyboard, and now even in the PC!
Sunday has become 'Dimanche' (when I set the scheduled tasks for example)and the key'@' has become the key -"- . It's all a game of chickens.
Anyway, what do you think of the new Blogger Format? Let me know, personnally I think it's OK!!
I've just used the spell-checker for the first time, but that's worth an article for itself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?