Picasa, picasa, we're all artists at heart (2nd attempt!!)

Chez mr.le Marquis du Galipot.

Well, as you can see, just to complicate life, Picasa, run by Google, and free of charge, needed to send photos for your eyes to this blogsite, have just decided to put a new system on the market.
"On the market" is wrong, for it is free, is called Picasa2, and I will admit, is a lot better than the old one - once you understand it. I didn't, or rather, my firewall protection didn't, and since I don't understand my firewall system it all amounts to the same thing!!
No way to get photos through to the blog - and then - I figured it out. Whoooopppeeee!
Now Picasa works, but the firewall seems to have holes burnt in it.
Picasa 2, incidentally allows you to arrange (brighten up etc) all those dark or old photos quite brilliantly, but don't expect me to go through all the 2,789 photos I have on the damned programme. I may change the new ones I put on, if I have the time, but don't bet on it.
I still haven't completely understood everything, but the old Picasa is still on the hard disc, so I can always check back in there if necessary, until I have absolutely mastered everything!!!
I know, I'm just too intelligent, but it's not my fault, I was born that way. Had my mother been aware of the fact, I'm certain she would have strangled me at birth. She wanted to anyway!(That's why we're not on speaking terms, and never really have been in 59 years!)
Off you go - WB/Tinkerbelle/Chippie/BB(or Britbulldog)and all the rest, get yourselves up to date, and become as INTELLIGENT as Mr LE MARQUIS DU GALIPOT!
(I can hear you all saying: "Wish he'd close down like his namesake!") Well - I shan't!!
Bye-bye until the next verbal assault- I'd say of dhiarrea, but I can't spell it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?