Chez mr.le Marquis du Galipot.

Chez mr.le Marquis du Galipot.

To tap onto a "link" on this blogsite:

If I have given a link, it will be found on the left hand side of the page of the message concerned.
It is normally written in a greenish colour, it is normally after the date line and the title line(s),

CLICK ONTO THE THIRD LINE - IF IT LEETS UP, JACK - KILL IT!!

All this for that guy who calls himself "Chippie in Brackets." Apparantly he didn't like my alias for him!!

Incidentally, for those who live in UK, or for those maybe going to UK, some of my links will give you starting points. A lot of these things no longer exist, but you can find out the REAL points of interest, places and things that no tourist ever sees - except by accident, because all my links give you information of where- what- was, and what it now is, if it still exists, and if it doesn't, then often my links give alternatives, or ideas for alternatives.
All for you, and for me, and all for free!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?