No-it's not the end of mr le marquis- far from it!

(A long time ago!)

Unfortunately I have been obliged, today, to stop my "Mr le Marquis" websites, with  "Webspawner.com"
This was no fault of theirs, but due to a somewhat failing health and with a lot of other things forcibly taking up my time, I no longer felt capable of doing the Sites justice.
Should you go to these sites now, you will only see the latest "free" pages, and these will not be updated or edited.
No - it's not the end of "mr le marquis" - the 3 Google Blogs will continue, and the "Google Site" at:        https://sites.google.com/site/ianwmitchellswebsite/  will carry on as the sort of publishing centre of many "scribbles" and longer articles - go have a look if you've never been!
The photo pages also are still in place, and will be updated if and when time allows, and you can still go to:   http://iwmpop.multiply.com/ where you'll find links to all these things, and play some nice music as well! The Video pages on You Tube and others will also carry on as normal, bad though my "movies" may be, but I'm hoping to be able to equip myself better in the future!
The main reason for keeping the ones and stopping the others is that those which are subject to a charge (although very cheap) are nonetheless wasted, whilst the Google sites can still fulfill most of the purposes, for free, and when one has to start "putting one's house in order" then one should start with the more complicated jobs. Google will, in the case of not being capable of doing it myself, eventually stop these things automatically.
I'll look forward to receiving your comments, and hopefully  I will now be able to concentrate more on the creative aspect, which was the whole point!


(iwmpop) mr le marquis -   (still!)


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?