Granite de l'oasis....

After a few days to note the sad news on the first anniversary of the death of Ruth Mitchell-Pitts, my sister, I must again, unfortunately, continue with other sad news.

"Granite Oasis" - the cat of iwmpop (mr le Marquis), and of the hermitage has also died.
She was relieved of her pain and distress, today - February 3, 2010 at Vauvert, France.
This "small beast", who possessed a remarkable character and intelligence, had for some time suffered from kidney malfunction in her 19th year of life.
For more than 10 years she had been the faithful companion of mr le Marquis, and her death leaves a gaping hole in his house and his life.
When time goes - everything goes with it. 
Even after 19 years, it's difficult to understand, as with my wife and sister. 
Why things and people who have never harmed a person ....? Why not me,  myself ....?

You can find photos of "Granite de l'oasis" by following these links:

http://picasaweb.google.com/home       -   and, in particular:


*************

Yes - you could say -  "This was just an animal" - you can, but I can't.  She was much, much more, and even now, as I write these words, I wait, in vain, to hear her plaintive voice - 

"I have nothing more to eat! What's going on?"

Oh yes. and at the end - she knew it. 
I can still feel her last gesture -  a faint, "don't worry", lick of my fingers.
   
Goodbye Granite - see you again soon.


iwmpop (mrlemarquis) *****           30600, Vauvert, France*****  February 3, 2010 *****

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?