At the end was the beginning.....?



or....my title...."The day an end became a beginning....."


On the 8th November 2011, I was sitting at my lunch table, at 1pm talking and looking on "Google Chat" live -  with Tina Concetta.
The local Nurse
 http://www.tvfil78.com/journal/article-journal-13-02-2007-infirmiereslapenurie-saintquentinenyvelines-10087.html 
had just been, given me an injection, and had left. The injection was to avoid a thrombosis due to recent treatment for my heart condition, at the time diognised as "heart oversized".........
Nothing special, particularly not on the plate, "green cabbage cooked in the vapour of wine" (my personal version of "sauerkraut" or "choucroute").......just something ordinary on an ordinary Tuesday....


THEN - I died......!                  
************
http://www.doctissimo.fr/html/dossiers/maladies_cardiovasculaires/articles/8734-mort-subite-rythme-cardiaque.htm    (In French, but use your translators!)...here is a slightly different version in English... http://www.news-medical.net/health/What-is-Sudden-Cardiac-Death.aspx

*************


According to various medical and surgical sources, the description "morte subite" is used in Hospital/Medical surroundings for cases concerning "sudden, unexplained death", or cases where all the conditions were fulfilled, but the victim stayed, for some reason or other, alive! 
The shocking case of  the young pro footballer from Cameroon - Marc-Vivien Foé - who died from this condition on the field of play, and whilst being transmitted by TV world wide, showed the limits of the then known medicine men!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc-Vivien_Fo%C3%A9
EXTRACT:
"In the 72nd minute of the match Foé collapsed in the centre circle, with no other players near him. After attempts to resuscitate him on the pitch, he was stretchered off the field, where he received mouth-to-mouth resuscitation and oxygen. Medics spent 45 minutes attempting to restart his heart, and although he was still alive upon arrival at the stadium's medical centre he died shortly afterwards, in spite of the efforts to save his life. A first autopsy did not determine an exact cause of death, but a second autopsy concluded that Foé's death was heart-related as it discovered evidence of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, a hereditary condition known to increase the risk of sudden death during physical exercise."

*************
If you like - it's unexplainable....or nearly.
*************


Imagine, between this ordinary Tuesday lunchtime and this ordinary Tuesday evening, I suffered - it seems, and I am told - no fewer than 5 such attacks, two at home (one in the presence of the poor girlie "Tina Concetta") who had the presence of mind to call a mutual friend in France, who spoke French, and who alerted the "emergency services" another (second) one in the presence of the emergency forces), and three (!) in the Hospital Cardiac urgency services unit......scaring the "poopsy" out of the very young Cardiac Doctoress on duty......!


Seems it wasn't my moment.........that's why I (and Tina) call it:


  "At the end was the beginning.....?"


This series of around three accounts is intended to take you through, with me, the whole period......as far as I recall anything....!
I'll be starting it just as soon as I get all my bits and pieces together and in one place.....I'm relying on my new "defibrillator" to protect me from any further attacks of the same nature......let's wait and see....
lowercase Image via Wikipedia
Now for WIN 7/XP and ALSO for Ubuntu...and Linux........
I cannot over emphasise the working of certain Internet things in this story......Google Chat, Google Video Chat....
(Here is a link to install quickly and maybe save your own life as well....)

 http://www.google.com/chat/video 

............not to forget these two, as well....Facebook and Facebook "friends"  and  .....I think it is safe and certain to say that if these things hadn't existed, then neither would I anymore! 
Now the people who don't like me (and they are legion) know who to blame....!


First account in January 2012.........unless........!


Happy New Year!


(I'm trying to get over the renewed shock of Hospital food......)

yea.... It hasn't changed muchImage via Wikipedia

Doesn't it look delicious.......?




Enhanced by Zemanta

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?