Updates....?

Exactly my feelings....."updating" is great if you can give some definate results, but I can't - not really!
Yes, the medication problem is being addressed by the medicals, and it seems to be slowly getting me somewhere, but on the other hand all the changes need time to adapt to and to evaluate.
For example - medication releives one problem but seems to create another one.....The "anxiety" treatment seems to work extremely well, but since taking the stuff I find myself feeling in an "unreal" world from time to time, and daily suffer from a sort of "numbness" in the fingers which only lasts a few minutes, but remains unexplained...!


Well - no doubt I will have to continue requesting more information from the Doctors.
They have been good, particularly my own Generalist a Dr. Cukier in Vauvert, and a Dr. Beck of the Cardiac Department of the CHU (Hospital) in Nimes.
Everything and anything remotely connected with the heart or other vital organs has been intensively checked, to be found in working order.....not perfect, that's why I'm a Cardiac patient. but not threatening either!
So......why don't I feel just great.....? Maybe time, maybe getting used to new doses, new medicaments - new situations.....
I just wish we could get on with it quicker......I have a life to try to put in order and live, for - and with - Tina Concetta Marzocca........!

Keep on plodding........Updates.....?

We'll see.....!

Enhanced by Zemanta

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?