Holland - Dutch - Double/Dutch: YOUR TURN!

It occurred to me (in one of my clearer moments) that I had neglected certain of my (other) readers/fans/fidele watchers of this space/etc., NAMELY my Dutch!
I do not attach a description such as "my Dutch fans/ or readers/ or whatever" because I know that these people are completely and utterly, charmingly and wonderfully the REAL fans of mr. le Marquis,
mr le Marquis du Galipot
Smiley personnalisé
and I know that they devour my little articles like they devour 'matjesfilets' or the more common 'Bismarksheringsfilets" or the wonderful 'bratheringefilets' . I love the almost national dish in Holland - to be eaten with the fingers (like Chippies fish and chips)- "eenhalbekipp" which I think means half a roasted chicken.
If I have neglected these magnificent people, then simply because I wanted to keep them for me! Particularly mrs WB (Mrs wackybacky), but I had recognized the fact that my mate (-- need I say more?) had a certain interest as well, always arranging that mrs Wackybacky popped over to see him in his ancestral home.Needless to say, mr le marquis was never invited to such reunions!
But - I don't think I have really neglected them, I devote a great deal of time to studying charts about:

"pulled-drawn-and otherwise fucked-up-left-handed-golf-shots, and their effects on married life, in Holland and elsewhere ."

I have hopes of a Pulitzer prize, on the basis of these charts and theories, about the origins of 'Double-dutch' and it's possible future use.

Whilst waiting for these enormous honours, I can only offer the following:

Dutchmrs Wackybacky ( Je Hebt M'n Hart Gebroken) + Dutch + Dutch +
My friend ROB
Smiley personnalisé
(papa)


Dutch Dutch Dutch Oven IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT!!! Dutch Flag Ik Mis Je


BYE-BYE to EVERYBODY!!!!!



Votre Ami!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?