Virgins and British bull dogs.

Mr Branston (I think that is his name) NOT of pickles fame, but of Virgin fame, apparantly has gotten up the nose of one of my (other) friends, who I have mentioned from time to time - "Britbull" Dog 5 or Dog 19 NOT SURE!!
You see, Britbull's family decided for him, that the time had come to change equipment- due to all the problems existing with modems, and god knows what.
Actually, I think that Trojanhorse (his daughter - remember?) was fed up with having to explain the hours she spent on the web with B-Telecom pay as you go.
Being the hard nut that he is, Britbull simply cowered in the corner, and let himself be supplied with a new set of equipment, worthy of being used by a 'dormant' Managing Director!
I don't know if he insisted on remaining a Virgin, but after many trials of this and that, and that and this, the latest address I have is still Virginal
I'm STILL a virgin!
Smiley personnalisé
.

Now all this doesn't concern me one little bit, but it is Saturday evening, and all I have to do is to watch Barcelona FC live, but that is later, or make my Saturday evening meal Cooking Dinner or amuse myself, whilst waiting, with things like this.

Saturday evenings used to be quite something, rather on the same lines as my mate (chippie) and his brackets, used to pass. After Bath night (Friday) Bath Tub (see how he positively strokes the side of the bath- I think I know who he is blowing his bubbles to) Yowza Sweetheart Blings he passed quite simply to Saturday evening. As if everyday of the week was a festival!!

Well - he's OLD now Old Man and is almost a Dirty Old Man , his once upon a time life has passed to evenings in front of the fire - Knitting and saying ----------
what happened, sugar?
Smiley personnalisé


Well, I've amused myself enough, hope all Virgins will get what they deserve (and maybe would like), on a Saturday night, that my mate forgives me, that Tinkerbelle saves some of her magic powder, and that Barcelona lose!

I know, I'm BARMY - but it's good fun!!! TOODLEY-POOP!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?