Free time-Time out- Vacant Holidays.

No links today, the mailman's gone away, it wasn't always so!
I reckoned that if my mate ((C)) could lie around on the sofa with his brother (and that's a wee bit on the weak side!) on this Easter week-end, then I could most certainly take a week-end/few days/couple of weeks/months/ off!

You'd all like that - wouldn't you! Well - get s------d! Too much peace and rest kills the cat that is curious, makes Jack a dull boy, and the gout suffered by Jack's son only gets worse with non-inactivity.

Up, up, and away from that couch, Tinkerbelle is waiting (with her wand) with super things for both of you. It's Easter Saturday, no need for a bathnight, get those clocks put right (forward) and you'll see - you'll have some great fun!

I'm going to post a photo or two, and then have a nice rest - I have to start the painting of your garden fence - otherwise no BBQ's later in the year! Why do I bother Britbull,WB and wife, Chippie and Tink and all the others- I don't even like barbecues!

Barbeque Steak Hot Dog Burger Hot Dog 2 Shrimp On The Barbie Picnic Table Burger 2


PS: My roses are doing well already, and the pineapples will be ready to pick very shortly. The bananas we'll have to wait a while, but the kakis are already in my freezer, waiting for you!!

Banana Pineapple Strawberry Before this message were a couple of photos of all the fruits and things awaiting you all!

Did you like them?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?