Tempis fugit!

After my offerings of the day, I now have a final, but serious point to make.

Where and how, in the past, did I ever find time to go to work?

Just yesterday, at the end of the day, I ran through in the mind, all the different hat's I had worn on that day!
I'd been a tiger trainer, given food to the wild beast.
I'd been breakfast Chef/Waiter/washer-upper.
I'd been Head Gardener, chief of the laundry department (which will involve me later in the post of Chief valet) I'd sorted out all the problems of the Finance Dept., of the Office generally, I'd casually done the work of the entire room-cleaning services, just before popping back to don the "long Tom" of Head Chef to prepare lunch,
(I had previously found the time to do the job of Chief purchasing officer) after which I swapped apron's, to become chief bottle washer, discarding my chief waiter's disguise in passing!
So it continued - for hours.
Now I know that most of you have a "her-indoors" who does all this, but I don't!!
I can no longer put my feet up, and suggest to her indoors that since it is Spring, it might be a good idea to wash the curtains etc, rounding off with a clever - "While you're doing that, dear, I'll just pop down to the Pub - can I bring anything back?"

So while you are all digesting that one, I'll stop for now, but I'll certainly come back to it in the future.
For the present - "Tempis Fugit", which means "a houseman's day is never done!"

Cukoo Clock Clock
flies
Smiley personnalisé
and I haven't got a Parachute
or a

guardianAngel 2

like her indoors!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comments...!

That's life....!