It's all really down to Tinkerbelle, you know. When one receives a hand-written letter from a real fairy, what should one expect?
As I said to the facteur (the postman), you turned up, whistling and beaming, with a real hand-written letter, in a real envelope, with a real stamp (which you hoped to receive from me later - which was why you were beaming!) but you didn't really know that you hand was full of :
BUGS
VIRUSES
and other weird things! Probably some of Tinkerbelles magic wand powder had got into the envelope as well, so that when I opened it, and went to the PC to reply, BANG!
BANG! I got shot down!
You must understand that Tinkerbelle (my mate chippies "her indoors")has
never liked PC's. Maybe because the mail isn't delivered by the personal hand and touch of the blonde, muscular, young postman, but by him in the cellar office, with a curt "Oy - come and see this one, sugar".
Anyway - there we were. Peace for the thousands out there who just can't tear themselves away from this fascinating blogspot! UNTIL NOW!!
I'm BACK - raring to go, full of new ideas, and I must be younger, because my PC is younger too!
Anyway, it would seem that blogger isn't working correctly, maybe we went to "Original defaults" before blogger's birthdate!!
I'll close down - try to send this, and send (or try to) a couple of photos!!
As I said to the facteur (the postman), you turned up, whistling and beaming, with a real hand-written letter, in a real envelope, with a real stamp (which you hoped to receive from me later - which was why you were beaming!) but you didn't really know that you hand was full of :
BANG! I got shot down!
You must understand that Tinkerbelle (my mate chippies "her indoors")has
Anyway - there we were. Peace for the thousands out there who just can't tear themselves away from this fascinating blogspot! UNTIL NOW!!
Anyway, it would seem that blogger isn't working correctly, maybe we went to "Original defaults" before blogger's birthdate!!
I'll close down - try to send this, and send (or try to) a couple of photos!!
Comments