Friday 13th.

13th Star 13 Dog 13 Lightning Bolt Friday 13th

I suppose the above tells it's own tale!
MY Friday 13th starts generally on the Thursday 12th - something happens normally, that stops me from sleeping after midnight on the 12th, this year the receipt of a recommended letter (never a good sign!) which I couldn't collect until the morning of the Friday 13th!!
What a godsent occasion for all those malevalent powers that be to use completely the Friday 13th power! A whole 15hours to think up some S**t for yours truly!
Actually it was a credit card to replace the one running out, (good news) but the fact is that I have already used up to the limit, so the card ain't worth a lot for the moment (bad news)!
I think, nonetheless, that I got away relatively lightly for a Fri 13th!
A night's loss of sleep, anxious moments whilst opening the letter, not TOO much I think!
I understand that this year, 2005, there is only ONE Fri 13th, and it's almost finished!!
If I go to bed now!?
No - I wouldn't be able to fall asleep until after midnight!!Sleepy Sleepy Alarm Clock 2 Alarm Clock Sleep On It







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?