New style! Again! Maybe a super tennis match!

Hope you all like my new style! I find the colours quite nice, and the "template" is called "Scribe" (definition: a writing slave - just like me!)
Sod 'em all - they don't want me to publish my fotos or my smiley's - OK!!
But they'll have to put up with even more drivel from me than usual!!
Tell you what - I'm going to try something else - maybe if you click on the link which SHOULD come up, you'll be able to see something different, like a photo!! Let me know!
I hope something happens - it took me hours to copy down the URL and type it in!! (If it works, I'll be content - beaten the buggers again at their own game!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?