Strange manifestations

Since I moved into this small flat, some years ago, there has been an annual manifestation in the bedroom. Always around mid-May/start June, every year without fail, I have been awakened at around 3am by:
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!
One, and one only, every year! Already full of my blood, I light up, and the great safari commences!!
At the end of it, the poor creature is crushed on the wall, and I am busy washing the same place to erase the traces of the crime. Why does she still want to bother me when she is already full of my precious liquid? Daredevillish - and the price has been paid. Not only that, but as of the same night, all the modern instruments of mosquito mass destruction (MMD) are put into top gear. The outlook is bleak for her near and dear! At least - in my bedroom, bloodstreamed scene of the crime!

Kittythe cat doesn't seem bothered!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?