Travelling this weekend?

I guess all you rich buggars will be off on your travels this weekend again.
Already Britbulldog and family are in CZ drinking all the good beer, and now, I suppose, we'll have to accept the presence of certain ones at the places shown in the photos shown (if my Picasa programme opens up in time to send this before Sunday!)
Had to have another reformat, folks, and things are still not all right PC wise, but I'll make the bloody thing work for me and not the reverse!!
Either that or it's fate is sealed, and the window upstairs wide open.
Happy Prix on Sunday anyway, in case I can't send the photos.
I won't be going myself, a slight "contre-temps" with my Bank Manager makes it necessary to hide myself for a while!

Bank-manager
Custom Smiley
Bank-manager
Custom Smiley
Safe Credit Card is empty!! Safe haven't got one! Penny haven't got one either! Nickel nor one of them! (it's supposed to be a nickel or a dime!)

Never mind - have a good time - until next week - tatty piddle.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?