Well, Blogger seems to have picked itself up a little, since I changed the template style. Still can't use most of the normal things, but maybe that's my fault! Isuspect I have a problem of "changing security settings" and/or "DirectX" settings, 'cos I can't get into anything from MSN either, like my Hotmail Account or simply MSN Home! People complain that MSN invades their PC, well, all they have to do is whatever I appear to have done - god knows what - and everything is hunky-dory! Except that I can't go to my bank on-line either - and that is a little tedious. There's not a lot on the bank online, and what there is seems always to be preceded with a "-", but it does (or did) tell me when a pension had arrived!
Never mind, maybe some day I'll pass command for the most luxurious and up to date thing on the market, and (I GUARANTEE YOU) I'll have exactly the same problems! I like using the things I have, they are not for simple show, so it is logical ALWAYS to have the same problems!!
Off now, to try and find a car breakers yard which may have a battery powerful enough for my almost 30 year-old Audi 200 5T Turbo jet-car, at the moment rather wounded by the death of it's heart - the battery - and I (the surgeon) ain't prepared to buy a brand new one - she'll have to put up with (like I will have to) a second-hand heart!

BBBB (another command that doesn't work-should have been bold).
and another (should have been italics).
I refuse to let anyone - and certainly not Bloogle - check my ABC (and it probably wouldn't work anyway!) so:
Tatty-poodle/piddle!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?