Not all new things are good!

Not all new things are good! As you have witnessed, I have, seemingly, a wonky planet, on the blink, and not sure whether it should stay or go!
Sound like the real thing? Probably! I give all these new things a go, a few times, because they are developing all the time, but I still prefer my Smiley's
Lifegaurd(isn't he lovely?)
My next news posting will, however, deal with the re-establishment of lost contacts, up there in the NW of England.
After 8 years of silence - finally news from E&W - yet another couple of Chippie and Tinkerbelle quality, but I'll explain all that later.
I have news of Gunther also, but he will be waiting until the start of the winter months!
Right then, another tryout of this NEW photo download device is called for - don't blame me for the photo!!





IT SEEMS TO HAVE WORKED!!
(PS - everytime you see a photo/image/picture on the right hand side of the page, you know I've used the download tool, just like the lumberjacks in the picture! I don't know if you can make a copy - as in the other photos - if you want to, you'll just have to try it. The above should make a good wallpaper for your aunts/grandma's PC screen - or not?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?