Sent to trial us.

I'd just sat down to a Sunday morning session, when I looked at my "in-mail" and discovered around a dozen messages from "Mueller-whatever" telling me that mail, sent by me, was in a "pending" stage, or had been refused.
Well, I wouldn't have minded, except I'd never sent all this bloody mail! I don't know anyone in Russia, and if addresses like dandair@kuku.ru ain't Russian, then what are they? On top of which the stupid little hoaxer had actually gone to the trouble of changing his keyboard to write Russian (cyrillique) characters.Each message had an attachment, none of which I opened, and I managed to group them all together, and send them back in a reply, then in a forwarding and then ALL as one single attachment! Don't know if they got back and blew the little buggar (or at least his PC) into a million pieces. Even better - maybe his Dad got them all, and realised that the apple of his eye had been playing silly-billy's. Hope he has a sore bottom! Spank

Anyway, having got that sorted out, and having assured myself that all my programmes, viris controls, spam controls, ad-suppressers, pop-up supprimers, anti-dialers, spy-ware, Dr. Watson's, were in place/were working/and had checked the whole system, I settled down to do what I had switched on to do.
I couldn't. Already it was 12 noon, and the cat was wailing for her lunch. My stomach was suggesting that I get something in go for lunch, and to top it all, I couldn't get into my mail accounts - any of them!!
Well humoured (as I always am under such circumstances) I tenderly switched the PC off, murmured some sweet things into the microphone, switched on again - NOT A DAMNED THING!!
Briefly - the cat got her lunch, so did I. The PC was banned into a corner with a hat marked

dunce
Custom Smiley
Meathead. I got a longer siesta than normal, and when I switched on again - Lo'- It wasn't the PC's fault, it was the damned server, who had been doing some work on the web!!
You see, I not only have little boys, their dads, gasoline's, viruses, spam, ads, spies, and lordy only knows what else, as well as PC's to deal with, but also international Web servers - they are all against little me!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?