Sorry - what a prix-up!

Oh dear - my sports are not those of all men!
Apparantly (my tv tells me so) there are, contrary to my statement, a few grand prixes under way this weekend! There are, for example, the prixes that "cruise",
there are a few of the prixes that swim (on boards, in boats, and others), a couple of prixes that fly, and probably god only knows what else.
I hadn't forgotten (well, I had actually) the Formula 1 Grand Prixes that are going to present themselves in Minneapolis, USA - but as you know, I consider everything that happens in USA as being unimportant, a product of "under-the-sheet-talk" between "Tony-baby" and "George-dear".
Hard men, like Formula 1 - Grand prixes - drivers and organizers, only have a limited importance under such circumstances!
So there we are - I understand now why I can't get hold of my mate Chippie or Tinkerbelle - they must be "Grand-prixing-it-up" in a motel bath tub near the course, this Friday and Saturday!!
AND! - SO WHAT? ANYBODY SAYS ANYTHING AGAINST MY MATE AND HIS HERINDOORS - THEY WILL HAVE ME TO DEAL WITH!!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?