Square eyes, baby's got square eyes!

The photo underneath is just to prove and celebrate the return of Blog to somewhere near normal!
Together with the smiley's, I can live with it, and I've learnt quite a bit!!
Now I've just got my Picasa photo system back - empty as usual after a reset, and that's the reason for the title!!
over 1650 photos, to be checked for duplicates, no goods, not usable, too dirty (save them for Chippie, mainly) and otherwise offendable!!
Are you surprised I've got square eyes? My Eyes Heart Eyes
square eyes!
Custom Smiley
















Comments

iwmpop said…
Has my reply disappeared or what?
iwmpop said…
I already did -toothless - impoverished- pissed off- 490 year old Scottish/French/German pensioner living in the south of france can't help, or understand what you want.Maybe you will learn to communicate correctly - it would be better for your future bank balance and "author fame"
Last time/visit on your planet - and won't be coming back!
iwmpop said…
Suddenly occurred to me - if you are remotely serious - put your photo on, or some details into you profile. You won't get famous like me otherwise!!
Tattypiddle!

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?