Upwards ever upwards!

As the song says - Upwards ever upwards, higher ever higher! Well, Blog not wanting (still) to work properly, in spite of all the things I do, I thought that now is the time to try and pass one of the little videos I've taken (same little camera-the videos last around maximum 1min 40 secs) and you can see them on the site (the photos with a little video logo in the bottom left corner of the photo). Seems that I've not got it right yet, maybe some other time! They tell me that I can even send a vocal message onto the Blogspot site! I reckon that for the moment they should ALL just concentrate on getting MY blogspots to work correctly before doing kinky things! Mind you - when my blogspot is back into FULL health, I'll give it a go - Got to be able to say "Hello - tinkerbelle" at least!
So, I'm sorry, for the moment you'll just have to put up with the following photos! At least now you know why they are there, and the reason for the titles!
Incidentally - if you want to have a look at Wacky-Backy and family on holiday, go onto:
http://groups.msn.com/MarquisduGalipot - you'll find some photos - even for non-members ( you can look at the photos by clicking onto "photos" on the site)
Tatty-bye, I'm off to look at wacky-backy's wife - she's delicious! Sorry Tinkerbelle!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?