Chat-Garble or garbage?

Having 5 minutes free, I decided to have a look at one of the much quoted "Chat" things!
5 hours later I was in, had spent 30 minutes - had understood buggar-all, except that they all have their own language, all seem to be between 14 and 20 years old (with few exceptions), all seemed to spend all day-every day "chatting" and even announced their absence for natural reasons, in case they missed anything in between!
Quite frightening really - and I didn't find my mate chippie anywhere - not even in Chat Southampton - Chat London - Chat Portsmouth etc (all of which exist - honest)
Having vexed a few people, I decided I had better get out quick, and when I went back in - well you can see yourselves in the following photo -
Have the kids got my number? Is my number up? Will POP ever be able to chat again?
Who knows-who cares? Wanna Chat Split Screen Cell Phone Bill Cell Phone Smash Blah Blah Blah





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?