Holidays - holidays!

Chippie had a heart attack - I told him his holiday home had been sold, but I also calmed him down with the news that a two man (or 1 woman/1man) bivouac would be set up specially.
Don't know if he appreciated the situation or not!
The roads are blocked, the bridges are falling down, it's snowing - Chippie must be on his way!
The following photo is of a little jazz concert that happened today outside my home. No - I don't live in the church, but there are other houses around!
I've tried to send a video, around 50secs long, but I think one may have to click on the photo and wait - anyway give it a try. If not, click onto download icon, and when it's on your hard disk - play it and then delete it. The music ain't great!! Anyway - I'm off to give it a try!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?