I'm SIMPLY amazing!!

Tis true - I sometimes amaze myself! I don't know where the ideas come from, but they do!
I was in touch with Blogger support to find out how to resolve my problem with Chippies best, and the answer which came back didn't help, when suddenly I had a thought (again) - send it simply by e-mail (which is possible if you know your own secret addition to the e-mail address-takes a while sometimes, but generally works). Problem? I could forward Chippies e-mail okay, but I thought it may have his (and my) e-mail address on it!
This would have destroyed the anonymity desired, and possibly left Chippie open to all sorts of spam and stuff!
Well, I think I solved the problem, as you can see from the following post/article.
Brain
Genius
Custom Smiley
I'm a genius!
Custom Smiley
I'm a genius!
Custom Smiley
me-the marquis!
Custom Smiley
Throw Computer





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?