Notes in Diary

ON THE PROWL! Who the hell are these two?



I found a note in my diary for today, Sunday 3 July, which said - "Send a blogspot to announce reduced traffic until October 2005". Well - there you are, I've done it!
I'm hoping to see the one or other (or all) of friends,mates,acquaintances, knew once- upon- a- times, welcome, unwelcome (my"ex" turned up again on the doorstep yesterday evening, with her grandson).
These visits take time, and although I hope to be able to SHOW my mate chippy how to make a comment(!) I think that,as usual, my time will be spent more in the kitchen and market than on the keyboard Who knows, maybe Chippie will get taken away by it all, and will amuse/amaze you all with some witty or technical articles! He gets quite carried away when he sees those sailing boats around Carnon, and you know what they say about those who go down to the sea in ships!
For those who are staying at home (like me) here are a couple of photos of hereabouts: (these are areas that chippie/tinkerbelle, wackybacky and family, Britbulldog and entourage etc will probably all be passing through or going to, in the next few weeks - together with the people on bikes, who make up the "tour de France" which passes through here this year - maybe you'll see it on the Tele - the 15th July 2005!)

They tell me that it is quite (relatively) safe, and only ever 2nd person gets air sick and vomits in the car! Who will it be - Chippy or Tinkerbelle?











and the next one: Recognize Carnon, but that's all!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?