Saturday evening.

Don't know what the tent people are doing, and I can't find a newsagent open - never mind, I'll just go to bed with Mme Granite de l'oasis-she's always available!!

It is Saturday evening. I have spent many precious minutes going through my some 497 available TV Chanells, and have found myself with an "Edgar Wallace" film, German version from roughly l960. At the time, beleive it or not, these German films used to clear the streets every Saturday night in Germany, people pouring into the cinemas, to see basically the same thing week in, week out!
This led me to thinking - what do people do now on Saturday evenings? Apart from those who celebrate bathnight, who shall remain A.Nony.Mouse.
I took my courage in both hands, and with all the might and power of MSN "search the web completely" , followed by "Google - picture search of the entire web - over 260,000,000,000,000,000,000 (ad infinitum) picture/images available" - I finally ended up with the following. Have fun this Saturday evening!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?