Little old ladies (2)

Crystal Ball
Once upon a time there was a mr le Marquis and a little old lady. So, people have told me, is the fashion that fairy tales start off.
Well, I think she is/was a witch, this little old lady, so maybe I'm on the right track.
Should you wonder why this spot is marked (2) in the title, it's because the first one just suddenly disappeared, and in spite of all the mod coms of Google, could not be recuperated. The first message is there, I see it for about 15 seconds, and then "bye-bye". What is even stranger, is that I can't even delete the thing (as it is still shown on the "created" page as a draft, but it refuses to be deleted! Is this witchery?
Witch!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, I'm going to publish this - quick - before it disappears as well!
If the 1st one turns up and publishes itself, you know what it's all about now!
If it doesn't. then I'll have to start all over later on!
In the meantime, all you drivers out there, if you see a little old lady crossing the road, take GOOD aim, don't miss her, or you'll regret it!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?