Little old ladies.

Radius Images

As I promised you, here is MY account of the recent events in my so problem filled existence. (the photo below shows idyllic scenes!! Read on,read on!)

It all started, really, from the action of an over-zealous, or maybe racist local policeman, who decided that my car (German registered) and another one parked nearby (Luxembourg registered) had been sitting too long on "his" parking place. According to him 7 days, without moving, therefore a 60eu fine imposed. As I tried to point out to him, this was nonsense, I had moved my car frequently to go shopping etc, and I didn't beleive for one instant that he and his colleagues has been surveilling my car 7 days a week, 24hrs a day, and if they had been, then they should be ashamed that they hadn't even seen the burglars of the last few days! I classed them (the local police) as idiots and racists, idiots because they only fined foreign registered cars, possibly tourists who brought in the money, and racists because it was only foreign cars concerned, and none of the hundreds of badly parked, in a worse technical state than mine, that hadn't moved for months, never mind 7 days.