What a bloody day!

I KNOW it's hot, I KNOW everybody should be on holiday - Blogger (like me) is NOT allowed holidays, and he's ponced me about ALL day!!!

Anyway, I'll forgive him now, things are back to normal - for a while!!

NOW: You can get in there, download your photos if you wish!
For those who are not sure, put your pointer onto the photo you wish, wait - if no small window opens, allowing you to save/send/print the photo, after 30 seconds maximum, then click twice on the photo. This should have the effect of making the photo smaller, but allow you to choose your method!
If you don't win, click onto "file" and choose "save as" - doesn't work either? Click (right click) on the photo, and use "save as"!!!!!
Don't forget you have the possibility of "F11" to give yourself (and your wife/family) the advantages of my wonderful photographs IN FULL SCREEN FORM!
(If you are lucky, your screen will be full - completely - with the beautiful fat guy!)
I reckon even Chippie is going to go for that one!!!

Tatty-piddle - (sorry for the instructions, but not everybody knows what to do and when!)








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?