Witches bye-bye, Wizards welcome!

Can it really be the end of it?
I did have in mind to tell the full story of "my career as gardener" but upon reflection, I would never be able to do it full justice, so suffice it to say - I'm out, my car's out, and I'm sleeping nights!
Strange thing though - since then, everytime I want to write something about it on Blogger, there is some problem or other - this time it's the toolbar which enables me to put the photos I had collected (to prove my point about witches and wizards) onto this page! Spells don't live forever, so that will be for another time!
I'm off now, hopefully, to pass a wonderful weekend, they have promised rain and stuff called "bad weather", so I'll be having a great time if it's true!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?