Mornin' all!

Mornin' all!

Up all night, but I've got at least 3 photos in with the text! The others are scattered around, and some are repeated! Never mind, I promise to get better next time around, but for the moment, it'll do you all good to work a little!

If chippie gets busy as he tells me on the Sunday, he'll haveto go right down to beyond Brazil GP1 to work his way up, otherwise he will not be as informed as everybody else!

Wacky-Backy tells me that his golf handicap has gone DOWN to 36 - or did I get that wrong? He also tells me he is running scared since Mrs Wacky-Backy told him she was saving up all her pennies to buy NEW golf clubs! Tee Off 1 Tee Off 3 Tee Off 3 GOOD LUCK!

Just to prove it works now:



New ideas for photos at the seaside. Whatever happened to the donkeys, have they become mechanical monsters?















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?