Try linking up!

This "link" field used to work, but I'm damned if I can get it back to where it was!
Yep, folks, another trial, but you see - if I'm going to treat you to more of my stories this winter, I could use the link field mightily!
The words I've put in would surprise me if any thing happened, but if not, and you still want to see all the photos of Chippy,Tinker,WB and fam,BBulldog and fam., etc then go to the following:
www.Flick'r once in, tap "explore" or search for photos by "iwmpop"!
If it all works, have a look at the photos by "slideshow" (there are around 100 photos, but it doesn't take long)
You can then look at your nearest and dearest, and maybe even download those you like onto your own PC, or Print, or send by e-mail, or onto your own CD-R, or all of these things!
And I've had the chance to try this link field, whilst, I hope, informing you!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?