Are you prepared to be inter-active? How about taking part in the "cooking ideas" spots I started putting in (the first one a little chaotic, I admit). Why not let us all know your own, or Grandmas secrets? Light airy Yorks Pudd, or the secret of a sauce, forgotten and covered with dust! I won't eat it like that, but if you give me the recipe, I can maybe make it freshly!
Ladies - write it down, and tell "him indoors" (you know, the one who thinks he's responable for the computer) to send it on a "comment" file, preferably the comment file at the side of a "Cooking" article!
Who knows what we may dig up from the past, in Holland,UK,France,Germany,Japan,and even USA! (I suppose that Macdonalds didn't ALWAYS exist).
GO ON - GIVE 'IM 'IS ORDERS!

Salad Beans










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?