For reference!

Witch Cauldron Mr. le Marquis du Galipot would like to share the following with you:

Up until the 3rd November 2005, I have every intention to carry on annoying you all. From the morning of the 3rd, mr. le Marquis du Galipot is obliged to put a little "pause" into his efforts, because he has a couple of appointments (hereafter referred to as "RV")dealing with some things called "heart"/ "tension"/ "cancers"/"diabetes"/"plus all the other little things one isn't allowed to have"! Doctor

I told my "toubib" (an arab word used in France as a familiarity for the Doctor of Medecine concerned - but only if you have faith in him! It actually means, I am told, "Magicien") that he shouldn't dig too deep, but he explained to me that while respecting my desires, he did have certain responsabilities towards everybody, that meant the following:

The Patient - Himself - The In/Assurances - Society - God and who knows what else.

I asked him to forget our love story - in any case, we only met once a year in his clinic, I paid, he talked, and I had always beleived it was the patient who should talk!

Anyway - I don't know how long these things may take, but don't believe that in the worst of cases, you will hear nothing more from me!

I have prepared around 300 minutes of "draft" articles on this site, which will be automatically published every bath-night! (Look for the cameras in your bathroom mirrors).

Even if that fails, and if I can't get around to publishing myself, I will find, and ask my wife to keep you all up to date, until I can take over myself!Na-na-na-naSo don't be surprised if you receive even less understandable messages from the well-known unknown, than this one! JUST BE POLITE TO MY WIFEY!

Tatty-piddle!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?