Here we go again!

Wonder what Blog has got up his sleeve for me this time! As you will know, if you read your mail,after the re-installation of every damned thing (thank you Mr Gates) including over 2000 photos, it is now time to find out whether my Java script is ok (the PC tells me it's all hunky-dory, but...........) and if all the other things needed to run a Blogspot, like bikkies (sorry - cookies) are all in place, all working, like me, and if they have all taken their little pills and aspirin this morning (like me). If they have, then they should all be healthy and wiser (like me) and everything should be tickety-boo!
I hesitate to beleive it - we'll see.
Are my smilies intact? Well - these are the most up-to-date one's, proof that I ain't no old-fashioned guy!


French Chippie welcoming his grandson to France.Field Hockey Winifred doing sporty things.Princess Tinkerbelle doing her thing! Poker Rob and Henk being naughty boys.
Finally, a repeat of my NEW winter visiting card! You see re-installing can have it's benefits!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?