I'll go then....................

As a once-upon-a time famous British "comedian" used to say - "Well, Mr. Winthrup, I'll go now, don't want to go, but if you don't need me, then I'll go, although I don't really want to go , Mr Drysdale etc.............."

My local Doctor is a guy like that, nice chap, but absolutely insupportable when he starts on his "Mr Mitchell, I can't leave you in this state" routine.Doctor Truth be told, I'm going to Nimes, France, tomorrow just to keep HIM happy! I've already (it's 2100hrs) taken my last drops of alcoholical beverage until tomorrow afternoon, I'm not even allowed a coffee tomorrow morning - BUGGAR ALL!

I'll have to get up at 6am, get in a bus with around a thousand schoolkids and satchels etc., pay for the pleasure, make sure that my urine sample (taken last night and mixed with a little cognac) doesn't spill over, arrive about 2 hours before the actual place even opens (they probably were all on the pop last night) hang around, my stomach feeling ill, lack of breakfast, coffee, sugar etc, until somebody turns up to open, and then I have the right to ride a bicycle that goes nowhere, let people stick needles into me, probably there will be a pervert somewhere who will express his/her desire to put his/her finger up my rear-end, and many other things! Finally, if all goes well, and the finger has been successfully removed, I will have the doubtful right of waiting some 4 hours until the next bus goes back to the village in which I live!

My Doctor has, as you see, a lot to answer for! I only hope there will be some nice

Nurse Nurse Health bulletins will not be given out every 15 minutes, in fact they won't be given out at all, because I suspect that after the excitements of the day, I shall be dead and buried!
Anyway - I've done everything I can to keep my Doctor (nice chap that he is) happy!
Can't do anything more!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?