Accepting Facts!

Aging ManI guess it must now be accepted! Since this morning, on the local Supermarket parking area, as I was struggling with my gloved hands, to put the little disc (jeton) used for the caddy, back onto my key ring, and a little old lady (you know, the type I normally take across the road whether she wants to go or not) came up and, tapping me with her walking stick, asked me if she could be of assistance!!

Knitting Now, I could have taken my gloves off before, I did now, and promptly they fell on the ground. My little old lady simply bent down and picked them up, before I could move, saying something about modern day life not being easy for the elderly!!!!!
Aging WomanTo be honest, I was so taken aback that I didn't have time to say anything, and by the time I had got my wits back, my little old lady-Superwoman had disappeared somewhere on this large parkplace! Wow! She moved! She must have been rocket propelled!
Old Man Anyway - I suppose I'll have to accept the facts, now, and I'll probably start by showing you all a certain rear end!! My wife, Kate, always loved the "Grumpy old men" under her patients. She particularly liked the way they replied "I'm NOT grumpy, sister!" I'll have to practice on that one!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?