MY WAY

Well, I'm afraid I may have some bad news for some of you! Yesterday, I put my pen-ultimate test into operation, and passed!
You see, whilst not mocking or disbeleiving Doctors, Surgeons,Politicians, I have always worked on the basis of testing myself to standards laid down by myself!
Having passed the last 15 or so years, in trying to find out just how much I could physically and mentally go through, before falling flat on my face somewhere, I thought that, in these moments of decision taking, I owed it to myself, and society as a whole (who will be paying for these events), to give it a last REAL test/try!
Since it was the end of the month and I needed just about everything from toilet paper to wine, and since the pro's had banned me from doing heavy work - until my operation had gone by and recuperation had been made-I set out on my travels, rucksack on my back, shopping trolley being pulled along, all the world like an out of work, out of address, tramp (which some would say I am anyway).
Working on the basis that self-sufficiency had to be, I did my monthly shopping, and then started to cart it back to that humble abode I call home!
I won't say that I jumped in the air and clicked my heels together, I could barely stand up, in a sort of "hunchback of Notre Dame" position, but I made it, hoping all the way (as for the last 15 years) that something would give!
Well, and that is the bad news for some of you, NOTHING GAVE!!
This, as I said, was the pen-ultimate try, and I'm afraid that if the ultimate test is a success (namely the pending surgical event) then I am going to have to accept, after these 15 years, that my time isn't up, and certain changes will be necessary.
Gone the lovable, characterful,charming, polite, humourful, helpful Mr. le Marquis, poor as a churchmouse, and hello to the rude, grasping, unhelpful,modern Mr le Marquis, who - ruthlessly - rides over everyone, slipshod, illegally, giving no help and asking for none, putting his own self above all - briefly, just like the vast majority of other people in this world.
After all, if destiny so wishes it, that I must waste even more time here, then so be it, but not under the conditions given to date! Theft, murder, pillage and rape must now be on the daily programme, starting with Dentists, and going on to the other bandits- Politicians (who cut my pensions etc), passing by the Religious maniacs, who try to rule with their imposed values, and so on! Eventually every category will be on the list. Maybe with the exception of my mate Chippie and his wife Tinkerbelle - we'll see about that!
Of course, there still remains one possible escape route for humanity - next Thursday, the 9th day of February 2006, patron Saint of the day "Apolline" and the 40th day of the year!
Time will tell.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi

If you need help when you come out of the hospital, I'll try & help

And why not ask here : http://expatfoyer.aimoo.com


Peter

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?