Some complaints!

Angry I found, after looking through this Blogspot, that I have been neglecting my "complaints" section!
Just having changed my keyboard to French (for a short article elsewhere) I thought it would be quite good to change it back to "English (UK)" instead of "English(USA)@ which it automatically selects, if you tap "English" or "default".Banging My Head Against The Keyboard
Fed up with the little paper clip in "word" trying to change my spelling of tomatoes,potatoes and many other words into some illiterate American version, I went ahead.
Now I've got a keyboard which gives me " when I want @ and @ when I want "! It still doesn't give me the euro sign (which should be available according to my Dutch contacts), and it corrects my spacing between commas and all sorts of other things! Ain't it English they speak and write in the States then? Zip It
My second complaint is recent, and has to do with my health experiences.
Anybody ever noticed that Doctors only really want to talk to you, ask you questions etc, when you are lying down, normally at least naked to the waist, and just after he has told you to breath deeply and not move? Dentist's have the habit of filling your mouth with tools, cotton wool, plastic moulds etc, and then asking you a very important question - normally concerning his honoraires!
Another complaint is the latest fashion of prof. football players to reply (when being interviewed) @Like I said@ (see what I mean about keyboards?). Way Too Happy Actually they have said buggar all up to then, but "like I said" is their favourite fall back line. The fact that they talk nonsense anyway, and at Portsmouth are actually answering questions in Russian now, is irrelevant!
My last complaint is about my water bill, and in particular the "tips" they give for the use of this precious and expensive stuff.
The water companies must be the only people selling something, who are allowed to suggest that if you want their product in it's best state, you should run the tap for 5 minutes (chargable, of course) before you will be assured of a clean and good product! Imagine if the brewers said the same thing about beer! Or the vintners about wine, and I think the TV companies would have to suggest running their programme for at least 10 days to a fortnight, before getting ONE acceptable product!
They are barmy, I tell you, BARMY!! Mad Cow
I'm the only SANE one amongst the lot of you!!
Anyway - I hope I'm back from hospital in time for the German "Karneval" in Feb/March - Finally something intelligent on the tele!!
Na-na-na-na






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?