Free time.

This Sunday is Malaysia day! I hadn't forgotten, but I'm having the weekend off!
If they played cricket in Malaysia, they certainly wouldn't programm it for the monsoon season, but cars going round in circles can dodge the raindrops!
Sorry about your Sunday reading material, although I'm convinced that some of you can't read anyway, after the relaxation of the Sunday table and winecellar!
I'm gearing myself up for next week, and my start to assault the Health and Hospital systems EVERYWHERE!! I will be honest, and say what I found good, as well as that which I found bad, and I plan to start off with the people in general, who work in the systems.

Ambulance Sicky Doctor Doctor EMT Nurse Nurse

AMONGST OTHERS!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

last chance for Christmas - today only....!

The Empire is dead...Long live the Empire...?